Little Colorado Medical Center
At Loven Contracting, we have developed a proven track record of completing complicated work with minimal impact on employees and customers in every phase of our projects. Our job sites are located in hospitals, national parks, observatories, school campuses and other settings where rigorous safety measures, attention to detail, and minimal disruption to daily operations are the standard.
Why Choose Loven?
We recognize that building a lasting product will be the single largest factor in the long-term success of our company and thus a focus on quality is integral to every aspect of our construction process.
- Prepare detailed conceptual project budget
- Analyze conceptual estimate vs. budget requirements
- Determine cost of materials for building’s life cycle
- Provide pricing, schedule and quality of alternative solutions
- One reason I believe our projects were so successful is the day-to-day communications we enjoyed with the LCI management team. There are changes and adjustments to be made in any building project and LCI helped us make those changes quickly and effectively. I know we will use them for our next project.Jeff Hamblen, CEO
Little Colorado Medical Center
- You worked closely with the Architect and Owner before and throughout construction, adding important value engineering services. Everyone that visits the YMCA has positive comments about our facility, parking lot or crossing. That is due to Loven Contracting’s quality of work. Thank you for all of the hard work.Paul Giguere
Executive Director, Flagstaff Family YMCA
- The cooperation, professionalism, attention to safety and operation shown by Loven Contracting personnel during construction was sincerely appreciated by all those involved. We look forward to working with you on future projects.Dan Holmes
Public Works Project Manager, City of Flagstaff
- I would not hesitate to hire Loven Contracting again for any type of project.Phillip A. Fessler, P.E
LEED AP, Civil Engineer, Project Manager, National Park Service
- Loven Contracting has been an excellent company to work with for Coconino County. They have successfully completed two County Park projects for us. I would highly recommend Loven Contracting for any work your agency will have.Scott Richardson, CPPO
Purchasing Manager, Coconino County Finance Department
What We Do
It is our goal to create value for each individual client by providing a high quality product that exceeds expectations. From our inception, Loven Contracting’s unwavering goal is a quality product and a satisfied client. We pride ourselves in our reputation within the community and work hard every day to maintain the quality and respect our clients have come to expect.
Our team conducts an official project kickoff meeting that serves to reinforce partnership and team concepts, and maintains open communication to ensure a successful project.
Get In Touch
Some of Our Recent Work
Meteor Crater Visitor & Welcome Center
Smith Architects Building
Peak Mazda Dealership
Flagstaff Medical Center
NAU North Boiler Plant
Little Colorado Medical Center Emergency Department
Science & Resource Management Building, National Park Service
Grand Canyon Hounds Stable & Kennel
Cataract Lake Park